Do you own the Dell Printer and you to print many of your documents but all are one sided only? Now you wanted to print the double-sided document from your Dell Printer. We must know about all types of print done by our printing machine, so that it is easy to use in any situation. Today, Dell Technical Support team is going to help you out in this difficulty and get it solved early. If any other trouble comes in between, then also you can ask us freely to get it resolved.
The steps are as follows:
- First of all, turn your system “ON”
- Now open the document you want to print
- Then in the document press the “Ctrl + P” keys from the keyboard
- Now a printing window will open and in this, you have to select the print that you need it as double sided
- Select the two-sided print option from the window to print it double sided
- Also, check that your printer is connected properly to the system
- If the printer is not connected then connect it properly and also select the printer to get the print from this printer while giving the printing command
- Now after selecting the printer and the option of double-sided print click on the Print button to print the document.
This process is done in a less time without any obstacle. You just need to know the properties of what you want to print and how to change options. Another thing is that you should check that there must be proper connectivity between the system and your printer. But still, if any complication prompts, then reach us with your queries to get the solution. We are the third-party Dell Printer Tech Support Canada: 1-855-253-4222
giving you the best assistance ever and you will be satisfied with our problem-solving techniques.
Original Source:- https://bit.ly/2MwIbsT
- Step to print the double -side of the paper using Dell printer
- What is the way to print the double-side of paper using the Dell printer?
- How to print the double-side of paper using the Dell printer?