Steps to Retrieve Dell Printer Driver
With developing technology, our devices are also developing. Now, we can get connected to people with just one touch of a finger. We can talk to people who are miles away from us. We can use the advancement of technology for our comfort and also for the productivity of the work. With Dell Wi-Fi, now you can have the ease of printing. You can print from wherever you want to, and now you no longer have to wait to access the PC. But sometimes, it may not work properly, and you may need to reinstall your driver. Dell Printer Customer Support Canada has given you following steps to help you reinstall the driver. First, you need to remove the driver to reinstall it.
Steps to remove the driver:
- Go to start then click on Control Panel.
- Notice Device and Printers option and open it.
- Here, you will see all the printers and also which printers are on default mode.
- Delete all of them then user account control will appear.
- Click on Yes button.
- Now you have removed all drivers from the system.
Steps to download and install the driver:
- Open your web browser and type Dell.com
- Now type your model detail.
- You will see many links to download the driver. Click on drivers and downloads.
- After downloading it, open it and follow instructions for installation.
- Your driver will be installed now.
These steps will help you in retrieving your driver. But if you are still not able to do so or are struggling with some other problem, then we recommend you to contact Dell Printer Support Canada: 1-855-253-4222
to get your problems solved. We have a team of expert individuals who will tackle every problem and give you easy solutions. No matter what your problem may be, we will take care of it, so that you can enjoy delightful printing. Call today for any technical solutions.
- A way of retrieving Dell printer driver
- How to retrieve Dell printer driver?
- Steps to retrieve Dell printer driver