With the introduction of Dell wireless printers, work gets much easier. Now you don’t need the help of cables or need a PC/Laptop to print. You can print from anywhere you like to, and you don’t even need to be in close proximity of printer to print. But how can you use the amazing invention if you are unable to install the printer? Dell Printer Tech Support Canada is here to help you with it. We will guide you along every step and will give you the support you need.
Steps to install wireless printer:
- The first and foremost step you need to do is to insert the CD that you may have received with the Dell wireless printer. This CD will be of great help in setting up and configuring the network settings.
- Now, you need to select the place where you wish to install the software and all its components. Components of the printer include the network utility and projection software. You do not need project software if you have all the programs installed already.
- Here, you need to power up your printer and connect it to your PC. If your printer is unable to recognize your PC, then you can connect it with the help of USB cable.
- Select the IP address and printer name.
- Click on the continue option to complete the printer installation process. This process may take as long as 30 minutes because it will be installing all the software essentials.
- In the last step, you need to install the printer on your PC using the admin computer. Click on the start button, go to hardware and sound, and then select add a printer option.
These steps will help you in successfully connecting and installing the printer. But you can always stumble upon glitches, and they can hinder the process. Don’t fret, just contact Dell Printer Support Canada: 1-855-253-4222
to get easy and fast solutions.
Original Source:- https://bit.ly/2n6CQKn
- Way to install Dell wireless printer
- Steps to install Dell wireless printer
- How to install a Dell wireless printer?