If you are trying to share your Dell printer but unable to do that due to lack of knowledge, then don’t worry as we have the right solution for this problem.
Just follow the given steps carefully and you are done!
Locate the network printer nearby your device. If the machine is not shared, then you need to do this.
- Press the Power button on your laptop to turn it on and then go to the Start button available on the taskbar.
- When the new Window appears to you, select the printer name which you wish to share and make a right click on it.
- Click on Printer Properties and move to Sharing tab,
- Put a checkmark on “share this printer”. Click Apply.
- Select OK button to apply the changes to the settings.
- Click Start button from the taskbar and in the popup menu, select Computer. Generally, the printer settings are found under the System task but if not, then navigate to Start and then click Devices and Printers option.
- Now, hit the button that says Add a printer. A new page will appear to you, click the latter and select Next button.
- Doing this will locate the printing machine next to you. It may take some time to complete, so keep patience.
- Select the name of your Dell machine and connect it.
- Print a test page to check the results.
We have a team of experts who are highly-skilled and can troubleshoot your issues within minutes. Dial a Dell Printer Support Number Canada: 1-855-253-4222
to connect with us and get an instant solution for cartridge jam, paper jam, bad quality prints, alignment error, problem while scanning, printing black pages only, unable to clear print history, connectivity issue, inspecting print head nozzle, and other technical glitches.
- The way to share Dell printer over a network
- How to share Dell printer over a network?
- Step to share Dell printer over a network
Original Source:- https://bit.ly/2xOkxPE