There are some very common issues regarding the driver installation in Dell printers and these issues have bothered so many users worldwide. Issues like hardware not working properly and windows computer is not able to recognize the installed driver, are all related to the driver issues. According to Dell Printer Technical Support Canada, you must upgrade your system to the latest on and must check whether it is compatible with your device or not.
If you too are looking forward to solving this issue on your printer, all you have to do is just follow the given below steps which are provided by the Dell Printer Customer Support with only one motive and that is giving you an ultimate assistance so that you won’t face any trouble or issue at the time of this process.
- Go to device manager and then open the control panel
- Choose system by double-clicking on it
- Verify if there is a yellow triangle or a question mark against the system.
- Download and install the latest and up to date version by visiting the official Dell website
- Search the download link must right at the bottom of the page
- Then go to home and choose from the list of products given
- Pick the one that is suitable for you.
- Then, start the downloading
- Use ‘update tool’ for keeping in touch with what is new in the market.
We hope that after using these steps you’ll get a perfect idea of whether the problem is in your machine or the driver. If you still face any difficulties or any issues in your printer and if you are looking for any further information regarding your printer, feel free to calls on our official Dell Printer Support Number Canada: 1-855-253-4222
and our team of technical experts will be really happy to help you.
Original Source:- https://bit.ly/2RIJcwX
- Resolve the driver issue in Dell printer
- How to resolve the driver issue in Dell Printer?
- Step to resolve the driver issue in Dell printer