If you have a wireless printer and you using it with your USB then you are not making full use of it. There are so many things by making it go wire free like it enables your coworkers and employees to send the print commands without leaving their seats. It also reduces so much of clutter made by the wires. Make it go wireless by following these quick steps to reduce your mess.
Just ensure that your computer is connected to your wifi network.
- Install the Dell printer software from the CD drive into your system that is connected to your Wifi network.
- Use the USB cable that came came with it to connect the printer to the the computer.
- Open the start menu and go to programs.
- Tap Dell Printers and then Dell printer Home.
- Open the settings and select Wireless setup utility.
- Click on the name of your wireless network and tap on continues.
- Type in the security credentials of your network and select OK or Continue if a pop up appears to ask you permission for the software to access your network.
- Remove the USB cable from the printer as well as the computer.
- Confirm by taking out a test page from the wireless printer.
If you are still not able to connect it properly or you are facing some other technical issues, then don’t hesitate in contacting Dell Printer Customer support Canada
on our helpline number 1-778-806-1736
. We are available round the clock and we will assist you anywhere you get struck in between technical problems. It will be quite appreciable if you will drop a feedback on our webpage also. We will be glad to help you and provide our best service.
Original Source: https://bit.ly/2MaW4xk
- Way to connect a Dell printer to a wireless system
- How to connect a Dell printer to a wireless system?
- Step to connect a Dell printer to a wireless system