When you are in hurry and your device pop-ups an error which is not removing after you restart it again, it is really annoying and disgusting. A printer is a big need today, it is the most efficient device which we use every day and help us to perform half of our office and business work. It is cost-effective and time saving and most important, it secures your personal documents from outsourcing people which you meet at the cyber cafe. A printer is mandatory, no matter which printer you are using, it helps you to enhance your business and speed-up your daily work.
Dell printer is known for its durability and reliability, if you have ever used Dell printer, you will not use any other printer as it is very easy to use and have all the advance features. It seamlessly printout the pages and maintains the workflow. You can buy the printer for your home, office and commercial use as well because its features suit you best.
If your printer is showing errors regarding USB drive, then do follow these steps:
- Open your device and click over a start button and type “Run” in the search box.
- This will pop-up a dialog where you need to type “MSCONFIG” and hit the enter key.
- Then, a system configuration utility will appear, choose selective startup and deselect load startup group items.
- After this click on “Apply” and then “OK”.
- Now you will prompt to turn off your computer window and click on “Restart”.
- When your system restarts you will find a clock nothing else then try the procedure again.
- If this will work go running again and type “MSCONFIG” and click “OK”.
- Now go for the normal startup and then apply “OK”.
These mentioned steps will surely solve your problem. If not, then do call at Dell Printer Technical Support Canada: 1-855-253-4222
and get appropriate solution. Talk to our experts and explain your issue related to the printer, you will seek immediate solution customer without undergoing any trouble.
Original Source:- https://bit.ly/2Nhiyww
- The way to troubleshoot USB issue in the Dell printer
- How one can troubleshoot USB issue in the Dell printer?
- Step to troubleshoot USB issue in the Dell printer